We recognise the importance of balancing work life and family commitments and encourage a workplace culture where flexibility is supported.
We consider that flexible work practices enable our company to:
- Increase productivity and reduce attrition
- Attract and retain an appropriately skilled and motivated workforce to meet our strategic vision
- Assist compliance with anti-discrimination and relevant workplace relations laws
- Embracing and integrating Fair Work Practices meet requirements of the business and also the requirements of the individual. We have trust and respect for individuals and believe that given clear measurable objectives, the right tools, training and a reward structure linked to objectives, people are motivated to succeed
It is our policy that people be employed and progress within our organisation based on their merits without regard to race, colour, sex, marital status, disability, sexual preference, age, religion or other factors not relevant to their position. FUJIFILM Data Management Solutions recognises that accepting and utilising the diverse skills and talents of its employees is vital to its continued success in being one of the region’s largest business process outsources.
We maintain and regularly review our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) program. The purpose of this program is to ensure all people have the same opportunities to pursue a meaningful and rewarding career. Additionally, FUJIFILM seeks to respect fundamental human rights in all of our activities: we acknowledge the moral and ethical principles contained in international law, including:
- Freedom of association
- Respect for home and family life
- Working conditions that achieve work/life balance
- Fair remuneration
The FUJIFILM ethics and compliance program is organisation-wide and through the basic policy framework we ensure that ethics and compliance is firmly reflected in the actions of each and every one of our offices and employees.
- Do not get involved in any action that is questionable from the ethics and compliance perspectives.
- Admit candidly any violations, deviation from norms or errors and promptly take corrective and preventive actions.
- Clearly define the roles, responsibilities, authorities, and the information route within the organization for ethics and compliance management.
- Impart adequate and continuous training to all the officers and employees and carry out fair evaluation on a regular basis.
- Carry out appropriate self-audits of all the organisations every year based on the company’s management policy and guidelines.
- Allocate adequate staff and budget to ensure that ethics and compliance-related activities are being carried out as a priority management issue.
- Customers: Helping customers Simplify Business is the fundamental driver of our business.
- Execution and Implementation: We strive for efficient execution of our strategy.
- Growth: We expand by serving customers better than our competitors, leveraging what we currently do well, accessing new opportunities that add value to our business.
- Individual: We have trust and respect for individuals and believe that given clear measurable objectives, the right tools, training and a reward structure linked to achieving these objectives, then people will be motivated to succeed.
- Teamwork: We believe we achieve the maximum by encouraging individual contribution and creativity that is built on a platform of teamwork. As a team, we debate issues vigorously and then once a decision is made, we all strongly support it.
- Community and Environment: We make a strong contribution to the broader community in which we operate and recognise the importance of environmental sustainability.
- Ethics: We are open and honest at all times.
FUJIFILM Data Management Solutions (FUJIFILM) recognises that we have a responsibility to our people, the wider community and the natural environment to conduct our business in a conscientious and respectful manner. We are proud of our strong team culture and consistently high employee engagement. We boast a large and diverse workforce of more than 7,000 people across eight countries. Initiatives in place to encourage participation from a wider cross-section of the community includes:
- Women in Leadership’ council that implements initiatives to encourage increased participation of women at all levels in the organisation. Women comprised 47% of Fuji Xerox’s total workforce last year.
- Alignment with WorkFocus – a national body providing services and employment for the disabled. Fuji Xerox has committed to employing five people per annum with physical, mental and/or learning disabilities. We hope to assist these employees be more independent and participate in a team environment.
- Reconciliation Action Plan and Indigenous Employment Strategy in development. FUJIFILM already employs a relatively high percentage of indigenous Australians and we are examining ways of encouraging further participation.